Be a PNB Mobile App user and get a chance to take home an Apple gadget. Each balance inquiry, fund transfer, or bills payment takes you closer to winning one of the nine iPad minis or an iPhone 6.
DOWNLOAD THE APP FOR FREE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The "PNB Prizes App for Grabs Raffle Promo" ("Promo") runs from January 15 to April 15, 2017 ("Promo Period")
- The Promo is open to all individual accountholders of PNB ("Accountholders").
- There will be 3 monthly raffles within the Promo Period. To qualify for each monthly raffle, the following transactions made by the Accountholder using the PNB Mobile App will earn raffle entries as follows:
Transaction Raffle Entries Balance Inquiry 5 Transaction History 5 Bills Payment 10 Funds Transfer 5 Checkbook Order 5
- The raffle draws will be held on the following dates at the PNB Marketing Group office, 7th Floor PNB Financial Center, D. Macapagal Boulevard, Pasay City. Winners will be drawn electronically in the presence of a DTI representative.
RAFFLE DRAW COVERAGE PERIOD FOR TRANSACTIONS DRAW DATE 1st January 15 - February 14 11:59pm February 28, 2017 2nd February 15 – March 14 11:59pm March 28, 2017 3rd March 15 –April 15 11:59pm April 28, 2017
- The raffle prizes to be won are:
RAFFLE DRAW PRIZE WINNERS 1st iPad Mini 4 3 2nd iPad Mini 4 3 3rd iPad Mini 4 3 iPhone 6S 1
- Each Accountholder can only win once in this Promo and shall not be eligible to participate in the subsequent raffle draws. Raffle entries for a particular coverage period which did not win will not be carried over to the succeeding draws.
- The names drawn will be validated against PNB’s records. An Accountholder will be disqualified from the Promo and will forfeit the prize in the event that he/she no longer has an existing banking relationship with PNB within the Promo Period, or awarding period. In case of disqualification, another winner shall be drawn.
- Raffle winners will be notified via phone and registered mail with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- The winning Accountholder will have sixty (60) calendar days from receipt of the notice by registered mail to claim their respective prize. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited in favor of PNB with prior DTI approval.
- The winning Accountholder may claim his/her prize at the PNB Marketing Group office, 7th Floor PNB Financial Center, D. Macapagal Boulevard, Pasay City. If the winning Accountholder is from Visayas or Mindanao, PNB will arrange for delivery of the prize at the nearest PNB branch where the Accountholder can pick-up the prize. The winning Accountholder must present the original notification letter along with any valid government ID (Driver’s license, SSS ID with photo, Passport, etc.) at the specified location. If representative will claim the prize on behalf of the Accountholder, the representative must present a valid government ID, together with a signed authorization letter from the Accountholder, a photocopy of the Accountholder’s government ID and the original notification letter. Any cost incurred by PNB to deliver the prize shall be charged to the Accountholder.
- The prizes are not transferrable or convertible to cash, credit or kind. Whenever applicable, the 20% prize tax shall be for the account of PNB.
- Each of the winning Accountholders authorizes PNB to disclose and publish his/her names and other particulars determined by PNB to any person/s and in any mode or manner, as PNB may deem appropriate. Winners agree to participate in any photo, publicity or other media arrangements made by PNB in announcing the winners to the general public. Expenses and/or costs to participate in the aforementioned arrangements shall be for the account of the winning Accountholder.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing bank promotion.
- In case of dispute regarding the Accountholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, awarding, etc., PNB’s decision will prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the PNB’s eligibility for the Promo will be resolved by PNB.
- Employees of PNB, advertising agency, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the raffle promo.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 15670, Series of 2016