Invest conveniently and securely, anytime, anywhere with the new PNB UITF Online. No need to go to a PNB branch as the PNB UITF Online is fully automated from enrollment all the way to redemption.
Enrolling in the PNB UITF Online is simple and can be done in 3 easy steps:
- Go to the PNB website (www.pnb.com.ph) and click "Personal Account" under e-banking. If you have not previously registered, click the "Enroll" button instead.
- After succesfully logging-in, click the "UITF Investments" menu and click "Enroll Now."
- Complete the enrollment process and wait for PNB approval. You will be notified via email once the processing of your UITF online enrollment has been completed.
- Make a Direct Investment
- Subscribe to an Auto Invest Plan
- Make additional participations
- Make full and partial redemptions
- Enroll an existing UITF participation
- View your consolidated UITF portfolio
- Generate an electronic copy of your Confirmation of Participation and Participating Trust Agreement
Open a PNB UITF Online!
For more details, please call 573-8888 or visit any PNB branch near you.
The PNB Investment Funds are Trust products which do not carry any guarantee of income or principal and are not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). Investments are valued using the mark-to-market method and are subject to fluctuations depending on prevailing market conditions. Historical performance is purely for reference purposes and not a guarantee of future results.
Investing through the PNB UITF Online facility requires a PNB savings account and enrollment in PNB Internet Banking.