- Promote investors' awareness and name recognition through participation in domestic and international conferences sponsored by fund managers.
- Improve investors’ perception of PNB by keeping them abreast of the developments in the Bank through constant communications and maintaining cordial relations with them.
- Effectively address concerns/issues that could materially affect the Bank’s good image, operations and viability.
- Accuracy and Timeliness
To provide analysts/credit rating agencies/ investors with correct and up-to-date information on PNB.
To disclose to investors relevant information on the Bank in line with the prescribed standard of disclosure by regulatory agencies.
- Consistency and Impartiality
To make the same information accessible to all interested analysts/ credit rating agencies/investors through various modes of communication.
Modes of Communications
- Meetings with the President and other Senior Officers (as requested by investors)
- Teleconferences / phone calls
Investors Relations Officer
SVP Emeline Centeno
Corporate Planning and Research Division
Tel # 526-3131 local 2120/2084 Email address: /