Same day credit after 3pm for fund transfers made from 8:00am to 11:30am (Mondays thru Fridays).
Next Banking Day Credit
For fund transfers made after 11:30am to 7:00pm or at the latest hour of 9:00pm, Saturdays after the 11:30am cut-off & holidays.
For fund transfers made after 11:30am to 9:00pm on Fridays and from 8:00am to 11:30am on Saturdays.
Easy to Use
at Japan Post Bank ATMs all over Japan
- No remittance instruction is needed once registered to Postal Link. One Postal Link Card for one beneficiary. Postal Link Card is free for the first 5 Beneficiaries.
- One PNB remittance charge for combining multiple yen funds transferred before Cut-off time or after Cut-off time for remittance more than 100,000 yen to the same beneficiary.
Domestic transfer charge at Japan Post Bank is cheap. (Charges as subject to change).
Lower PNB Remittance Charge
- 750 Yen (30,000 Yen & below)
- 1,500 Yen (30,001 Yen to 1,000,000 Yen)
- 2,000 Yen (More than 1,000,000 Yen)
Note: For Philippine bound remittances, applicable to GFC, PNB Online Accounts (PNB Savings & Checking Accounts),and Advise & Pay (pay over-the-counter in Philippine Peso only)