Incoming Telegraphic/Wire Transfer
PNB LA processes fund/wire transfers received from Philippine based
remitter for payment to a US based beneficiary.
- A remitter should go to any of the PNB branch in the
Philippines and apply for a fund transfer to PNB LA indicating in the
application form to be submitted to the branch the following:
- Remitter’s Name
- Beneficiary’s Name, Address in the US and Telephone
- Amount of Remittance
- Purpose of the remittance
- Upon receipt of the advice from the Philippines, PNB LA
shall issue a
check payable to the beneficiary indicated on the advice less a
processing fee of $10.00 for amount of less than $3,000.00. For
remittance amount of $3,000.00 and up, the charge is $15.00.
Alternatively, PNB LA upon a written request of the beneficiary may
also credit the remittance proceeds to a US account maintained by the
beneficiary. An additional fee of $30.00 will be charged for this
- Unless otherwise stated in writing and upon submission of
ID, PNB LA will mail the check covering proceeds of the remittance to
the given address of the beneficiary.
- On the copy of the ID, beneficiary must indicate the SSS
number if the
amount of the remittance is more than $2,000.00.