40% OFF on all GAP items
1. This promo is open to all PNB Credit/Debit/Prepaid Cardholders.
II. Promo Period and Discount:
1. Promo runs from May 3, 2021 to May 16, 2021.
2. Cardholders are entitled to get the following:
1. Promo can be availed at participating stores, online store, and Viber Community.
2. To avail of the promo, the Cardholder must charge the total amount to his/her PNB card in a single-receipt transaction.
IV. Terms and Conditions:
1. Promo cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
2. Offers are not convertible to cash.
3. The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by the partner merchant.
4. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of PNB and its partner merchant in concurrence with DTI, will be deemed final and irrevocable.
5. The Terms and Conditions governing issuance and use of PNB Credit/Debit/Prepaid Cards are incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part hereof.
V. 0% Installment (ZAPP) Promo Mechanics
1. ZAPP is open to all active principal and supplementary PNB issued credit cards in good credit standing except Corporate Cards.
2. Minimum installment amount per term:
3. 0% interest is subject to bank approval and valid if the total amount due is paid in full.
4. The monthly installment amount shall be posted as a regular transaction on the credit card account and shall form part of the total outstanding balance. Should the cardholder choose to pay only a portion of the total amount due but not less than the minimum amount due, the monthly installment shall be subject to the regular finance charges.
5. Cardholder may request to charge the full amount of the remaining unbilled amortization subject to PNB’s approval. A processing fee of 5% of the total balance or Php500, whichever is higher, shall be charged to the cardholder’s account. The unpaid total installment amount plus the applicable fees will form part of the outstanding balance and subject to monthly finance charge.
6. All 0% installment transactions posted in the Cardholder’s account shall earn Rewards Points/Miles. Points/Miles will be reflected in the SOA upon posting of the monthly amortization.
7. Failure to pay any two (2) consecutive minimum amount dues shall constitute default and the total outstanding balance shall immediately become due and demandable.
8. Cardholder acknowledges his/her liability to PNB for the installment purchases and will form part of the cardholder’s obligation to PNB.
9. The Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of PNB credit cards are incorporated herein by reference and made integral part hereof.
10. In case of dispute, PNB has the final decision upon approval of DTI.
List of Participating Branches:
• Gap Abreeza
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-117952 Series of 2021.