Apply online and get lifetime zero fees when your account falls below maintaining balance!
Promo period from June 21-September 21, 2021
*See Terms and Conditions below.
Start saving for your future from the comfort of your home with the bank that you can lean on. Just follow these 3 easy steps:
Fill out the online account application form.
Confirm your account opening through a video call which will be scheduled by your preferred PNB Branch.*You can readily transact using your new PNB Debit Savings Account with a maximum balance limit of Php 100,000. Your balance limit will be lifted after you visit your preferred branch and pick up your PNB PAL Mabuhay Miles Debit Mastercard.
Pick up your PNB PAL Mabuhay Miles Debit Mastercard from your preferred PNB Branch.
Complete your online account application form in just a few minutes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Clear photo of your government-issued valid ID
- Clear photo of your signature
- Valid Passport (including those issued by foreign governments)
- Driver’s License
- SSS Card (digitized)
- GSIS e-Card
- PRC ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Postal ID
- Digitized Voter’s ID
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- PhilHealth Card
- Senior Citizen Card
- Barangay Certification
- OWWA ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Government Office and GOCC ID (e.g. AFP, HDMF IDs)
- Certification from NCWDP
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC or IC
- Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant/Certificate of Registration
Ready to open a PNB Debit Savings Account?
Find the nearest PNB Branch
Quickly locate the PNB Branch, ATM or Cash Accept Machine nearest you.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a minimum deposit requirement of Php 3,000 which has to be deposited into your account upon opening. Upon account opening, the maximum deposit balance of the account is set at Php 100,000. This deposit balance limit will be lifted once you visit your chosen branch of account and pick up your PNB Debit Card.