Automatic Debit Arrangement enables you to collect your receivables timely and promptly by debiting your customer’s PNB accounts directly on scheduled dates and crediting your designated collection account.
How It Works
- Your payor/s funding accounts shall be enrolled in ADA.
- Payor visits his maintaining branch, accomplishes and submits the ADA Enrollment Form to the New Accounts personnel.
- You prepare and submit your ADA file online via PNB C@shnet.
- On due date, the enrolled accounts are automatically debited and your account is credited on the same day.
- To keep you updated on the status of your collections, you may view, print, and download collection status reports in different file formats.
- Utmost Performance. Enhanced collection speed and efficiency
- Funds Availability. Same day credit to your designated collection account for funds collected
- Automated Reconciliation. Accurate and timely tracking of records through the collection reports
- Nationwide Coverage. Wide branch network for payors to open accounts and enroll in ADA