Enjoy 40% OFF on all Ogawa products!
1. Qualified PNB Cardholder may avail of the offer when he/she uses his/her PNB Credit Card in payment in store.
2. Promo runs from February 8 to December 31, 2021.
3. Minimum purchase for the offer is P3,000.
4. Offer is not convertible to cash, points, miles, and cannot be used in conjunction with other PNB Credit Cards and partner merchant’s in-store promotion.
5. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
6. Promo is valid in single-receipt transactions.
7. Promo is valid for both straight and installment?credit card?transactions.
8. In case of dispute, PNB has the final decision upon approval of DTI.
Click here to view list of Participating Stores.
Zero % Affordable Payment Plan (ZAPP) Promo Mechanics:
1. The promo is open to all active principal and supplementary PNB-issued credit cards in good credit standing except Corporate Cards.
2. Minimum transaction is P3,000 for all terms or higher depending on the merchant partner. Cardholders will be duly informed of both minimum purchase requirements and available installment options by partner merchants.
3. Participating merchants have the sole discretion on the term/s and item/s or service/s applicable for the 0% installment offering.
4. 0% interest is subject to bank approval and valid if the total amount due is paid in full.
5. The monthly installment amount shall be posted as a regular transaction on the credit card account and shall form part of the total amount due. Should the cardholder choose to pay only a portion of the total amount due, but not less than the minimum amount due, the monthly installment shall be subject to the regular finance charges.
6. Cardholder may request to charge the full amount of the remaining unpaid principal amount subject to PNB’s approval. A processing fee of 5% of the total unpaid principal balance or Php 500, whichever is higher, shall be charged to the cardholder’s account. The unpaid principal amount plus the applicable fees will form part of the outstanding balance and subject to monthly finance charge.
7. All 0% installment transactions posted in the Cardholder’s account shall earn rewards points or miles. Rewards points or miles will be reflected in the SOA upon posting of the monthly amortization.
8. Failure to pay any two (2) consecutive minimum amount dues shall constitute default and the total outstanding balance shall immediately become due and demandable.
9. Cardholder acknowledges his/her liability to PNB for the installment purchases and will form part of the cardholder’s obligation to PNB.
10. The Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of PNB credit cards are incorporated herein by reference and made integral part hereof.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-113427 Series of 2021.