Get closer to your next travel destination with up to 2x Mabuhay Miles
1. The program is open to the following principal PNB Credit Cardholders:
a. PNB-PAL Mabuhay Miles Credit Card (World, Platinum, NOW)
b. Core Cards (Essentials & Platinum)
c. Co-brand Cards (Alturas, AAAIM, Jewelmer, AAXS, ADZU, DLSZAA, ICAAA, The Travel Club, LSGHAA)
d. PNB Diamond UnionPay
2. PNB Card must be active during the promo period in order to qualify.
3. Promo period is from March 30, 2022 to May 10, 2022.
4. Existing PNB rewards points redeemed/converted to Mabuhay Miles during the promo period shall be subject to a Bonus Miles multiplier and will be awarded by Philippine Airlines, Inc. (PAL) as indicated below:
5. Cardholder should redeem/convert a minimum cumulative PNB rewards points of at least 2,000 to Mabuhay Miles within the promo period to qualify.
6. Redemption should be made in blocks of 2,000 PNB rewards points.
7. There is no cap on the maximum number of PNB rewards points that can be redeemed by the Cardholders.
8. Additional or the bonus Mabuhay Miles points will be credited by PAL to the Mabuhay Miles account of the cardholder within thirty (30) working days after the promo period.
9. A PNB-PAL Mabuhay Miles credit cardholder who will redeem a cumulative of 90,000 PNB rewards points to Mabuhay Miles and is a Classic member of Mabuhay Miles during the promo period will be granted a Mabuhay Miles status upgrade by PAL to Elite member. Mabuhay Miles status upgrade will be granted within thirty (30) working days after the promo period and shall be valid until February 29, 2024.
10. The earned PNB rewards points of the supplementary cardholder are pooled under the account of the principal cardholder.
11. PNB rewards points are non-transferrable.
12. Redemption/s with exception must be addressed by the cardholder within thirty (30) working days after the promo period to qualify for the multiplier. Otherwise, regular redemption shall apply.
13. Any conversion to Mabuhay Miles and Status Upgrade made under this promo shall be subject to Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions.
14. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of PNB and its partner merchant in concurrence with the DTI, will be deemed final.
15. The PNB Credit Cards’ Rewards Program Terms & Conditions and the Terms & Conditions Governing Issuance and Use of PNB Credit Cards are incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part thereof.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-139991 Series of 2022.