Get P100 cashback bonus at ShopBack with your PNB Card!
The program is open to all active PNB Credit/Debit/Prepaid cardholders.
II. Promo Period and Discount:
1. Promo period is from July 15, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
2. Cardholders are entitled to get the following offers when they use their PNB Credit/ Debit/ Prepaid Card:
• Sign up on the PNB ShopBack link and get P100.00 cashback bonus (Bonus available only for cardholder sign ups using the PNB link)
III. How to Avail of Discount:
1. Download and or register on ShopBack using the link here: https://app.shopback.com/pnb
2. Input your credentials to sign up.
3. Customer will then get the P100.00 cashback after successful registration.
4. Once registration is complete, the qualified PNB Cardholder can now start shopping in any of Shopback’s partner merchants via https://app.shopback.com/pnb by clicking any of the said merchant logo icons. e.g. Lazada, Agoda, ZALORA, etc. Standard Terms and Conditions of the respective merchants apply.
5. Customer shall get an additional P100.00 bonus when they shop from 3 partner stores for a minimum purchase of P1500.00.
6. After a successful shopping transaction and payment, the cashback will be shown as PENDING and will be tracked within 48 hours.
7. Cashback status will be changed to Redeemable within 60 days after purchase.
8. Once cashback is redeemable, customer can Request Payout (minimum cashout redeemable is P300).
9. Customer receives an email confirmation of the request.
10. ShopBack transfers cash back to customer’s selected payout within 14 banking days.
11. Customer will receive an email confirmation that his/ her cash back is already credited to his/ her bank account.
IV. Terms and Conditions:
1. Promo discount is non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash or exchanged for other items
2. Promo offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, special offerings or discount privileges.
3. Breaking of transactions is not allowed.
4. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of PNB and its partner merchant in concurrence with DTI, will be deemed final and irrevocable.
5. The Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of PNB Credit/Debit/Prepaid Cards are incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part hereof.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-122647 Series of 2021.