Get P1,500 REBATE on your 0% interest purchase with your PNB Credit Card!
1. The ZAPP Rebate Promo is open to all active principal and supplementary PNB Credit Cardholders except Corporate Cards.
2. Promo period is from September 20 to December 31, 2021.
3. PNB Cardholders are entitled to earn a rebate for their 0% installment transaction.
4. Cardholder should advise store personnel that payment of the transaction will be 0% Installment. “Zero% Installment” should be indicated on the charge slip to make the transaction valid.
5. PNB Cardholder will be notified through SMS if their installment transaction is qualified for the rebate.
6. The ZAPP rebate will be credited to PNB cardholders account upon posting of the qualified 0% installment transaction.
7. The promo cannot be availed with other promos such as Free First Month Installment, Shop Now, Get Billed Later, Regular Installment and Non-merchant Installment (Balance Transfer, Transaction Conversion and Convert to Cash) transactions. If cardholder avails any of the previously mentioned promos at point of purchase, the ZAPP Rebate will not be applicable.
8. Splitting of one transaction into several smaller transactions for the purpose of generating multiple redemptions is not allowed. PNB has the exclusive right to determine if a transaction will be considered as split transactions. Split transactions are those that are made on the same date and under the same merchant. Instead of obtaining authorization for one transaction, the credit card is swiped multiple times, splitting the amount payable into several transactions.
9. The ZAPP rebate shall be reversed if qualified transaction is cancelled or reprocessed to payment term or installment type not included in the promo.
10. The ZAPP rebate is not convertible to cash, points, miles and cannot be used in conjunction with other PNB Credit Cards and partner merchants in-store promotion.
11. The cost of the ZAPP rebate will be charged to the cardholder’s account should their account becomes delinquent.
12. 0% interest is subject to bank approval and valid if the total amount due is paid in full.
13. The monthly installment amount shall be posted as a regular transaction on the credit card account and shall form part of the total amount due. Should the cardholder choose to pay only a portion of the total amount due but not less than the minimum amount due, the monthly installment shall be subject to the regular finance charges.
14. Cardholder may request to charge the full amount of the remaining unbilled amortization subject to PNB’s approval. A processing fee of 5% of the total balance or Php 500, whichever is higher, shall be charged to the cardholder’s account. The unpaid total installment amount plus the applicable fees will form part of the outstanding balance and subject to monthly finance charge.
15. Failure to pay any two (2) consecutive minimum amount dues shall constitute default and the total outstanding balance shall immediately become due and demandable.
16. Cardholder acknowledges his/her liability to PNB for the installment purchases and will form part of the cardholder’s obligation to PNB.
17. The Terms and Conditions governing issuance and use of PNB credit cards are incorporated herein by reference and made integral part hereof.
18. PNB has the final decision in case of dispute with prior approval of DTI.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-127141 Series of 2021.