Healthy Ka Pinoy (HKP) Health Emergency Card is an affordable insurance product which provides: Php 20,000 Emergency Hospital Care for Accident and Sickness; and Php 100,000 Accidental Death, Dismemberment and Disability benefits and Php 20,000 Accidental Burial Benefit.
The Annual Premium to avail is only Php 720. To double the coverage (another card), an additional premium of Php 500 is to be paid or a total annual premium of Php 1,200.
The coverage period is for 365 days from date of payment, and can be automatically renewed through Auto Debit Arrangement.
Emergency Benefits can be availed nationwide through the Hospital Network facility of Eastwest Healthcare by using the Healthy Ka Pinoy Health Emergency Card. For non-accredited Hospitals of Eastwest Health Care, Emergency Care benefits can be claimed through reimbursement method.
The Healthy Ka Pinoy Health Emergency Card is a joint product between PNB Life (insurance provider) and Eastwest Healthcare (hospital network and emergency services provider).
- Annual premium of Php 720 (option 1) covers client for a total of Php 140,000 per year with 2 Emergency Medical expense availments per year worth Php 20,000 max.
- Annual premium of Php 1,200 (option 2) covers client for a total of Php 280,000 per year with 4 Emergency Medical expense availments per year worth Php 40.000 max.
PARTICULARS OPTION 1 OPTION 2 Annual Premium Cost 720 1,200 Emergency Medical Expense 20,000 40,000 Accidental Burial Benefit 20,000 40,000 Accidental Death and Disability 100,000 200,000 TOTAL Benefit 140,000 280,000
Where and how to enroll to Healthy Ka Pinoy:
- Client / depositor simply goes to any PNB branch and fills up the Application Form, and ADA Form (if preferred) from the New Accounts counter, and pays the cost of premium through the Bills payment Facility at the Teller counter.
- Upon payment, the depositor will receive his/her Healthy Ka Pinoy Emergency Card from New Accounts, and the coverage starts immediately.
- The Hospital Network Access for Emergency Care will be available next day starting at 12:00 noon, meanwhile any emergency that may arise by then, can be covered through reimbursement arrangement.
How and Where to Avail:
- Client presents HKP Emergency Health Card at any of Eastwest Healthcare’s 890 accredited hospitals and medical clinics nationwide (includes Makati Medical Center, St. Lukes Medical Center, Asian Hospital, The Medical City and Cardinal Santos Medical Center)
- For non-accredited hospitals emergency benefits can be claimed through reimbursement method.
- To get the full list of accredited hospitals, please click here to view/ download PDF file.