2022 PNB Annual Stockholders’ Meeting
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and to protect the health and safety of our stockholders and stakeholders, the Bank will conduct its Annual Stockholders’ Meeting on April 26, 2022 at 8:00am through remote communication.
- Stockholders of record as of March 28, 2022 shall be entitled to attend, and to vote at, the meeting.
- The requirements and procedures for registration, participation and voting through remote communication are stated in the Definitive Information Statement. You may also view the requirements and procedure here.
- There will be an audio and visual recording of the meeting.
- Stockholders of record may send their queries and comments on or before April 22, 2022 to email@example.com.
- April 19, 2022 – Last day of registration for the 2022 PNB Annual Stockholders’ Meeting
- April 21, 2022 (5pm) – Last day of submission of proxies
*Stockholders who cannot attend the meeting may designate their authorized representative by submitting a signed proxy form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Sample Proxy Form can be downloaded here.
- April 21, 2022 (5:30pm) – Validation of proxies
Copies of the Notice of the Meeting, Definitive Information Statement, Management Report and Financial Statements (“Documents”) may be viewed and downloaded below:
|Notice of the Meeting||CLICK HERE|
|Requirements and Procedure for Participation and Voting in Absentia||CLICK HERE|
|Definitive Information Statement||CLICK HERE|
|Certification of Independent Directors||CLICK HERE|
|Sample Proxy Form||CLICK HERE|
|2021 Audited Financial Statements||CLICK HERE|
|2021 Annual Report||CLICK HERE|
Alternatively, the documents may also be viewed at, and downloaded from the Bank’s PSE EDGE profile.