Overseas Bills Payment
Beat your dues for essential bills, loan amortization, real-estate down payment and amortization, insurance, government contributions and more even if you’re abroad.
Why pay your bills with us
- Avoid your past-due penalties and be in control of your payments
- Have the assurance that your payments are secure and credited to merchants on time
|INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTION||
What you need to pay your bills with us
- Remitter Registration (for first-time customers)
- Certified copy of your passport as proof of identity
- Copy of your proof of address – recent bank statement or utility bill
- Biller Enrollment
How to pay your bills with us
- Phone Remit
- Enroll to the service by providing the requirements presented above.
- Wait for the email or phone call from PNB UK confirming your successful enrollment.
- Call PNB UK Phone Remit Hotline at +44 (0) 207 313 2300 and make the transaction.
- Over-the-counter (Applicable to London only)
- Go to PNB London branch
- Fill out the remittance application form (for first-time customers).
- Provide the name of the biller and your subscriber/ reference number.
- Make the payment and get your transaction statement.