Overseas Bills Payment
Beat your dues for essential bills, loan amortization, real-estate down payment and amortization, insurance, government contributions and more even if you’re abroad.
Why pay your bills with us
- Avoid your past-due penalties and be in control of your payments
- Have the assurance that your payments are secure and credited to merchants on time
|INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTION||
What you need to pay your bills with us
- Remitter Registration (for first-time customers)
- Biller Enrollment
How to pay your bills with us
- Phone Remit via PNB RCI
- Call PNB RCI Phone Remit Hotline at 855-889-7788.
- Enroll to the service.
- Make the transaction over the phone
- Go to any of the following branches:
- PNB LA
- PNB NY
- Any PNB RCI branch
- PNB Guam
- Fill out the remittance application form (for first-time customers).
- Indicate the name of the biller and your subscriber/ reference number.
- Make the payment and get your transaction statement.