PNB RCC provides its clients with various ways to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. Listed below are the remittance services that PNB RCC provides.Over-The-Counter
Clients may visit our branches or agent location nationwide and choose from a variety of services on how their recipient can receive the funds. New remitters will need to present one (1) valid identification
and fill out the remittance application form. Clients can also apply for their own Global Filipino Money Card. Acceptable modes of payments are cash, debit cards and checks. Personal checks are subject to a clearing period while bank drafts are subject to the verification/validation from the issuing bank.
Acceptable forms of identification are: Driver's License, Passport, Citizenship Card
and Permanent Resident Card
. In the Province of Ontario, the Ontario Health Card or OHIP is not an acceptable form of identification.back to top
E-mail Money Transfer (EMT)
E-mail Money Transfer (EMT) is secured, convenient and the fastest way of transferring funds from your personal account to our bank account. Benefits of using EMT facility:
- It is easy.
- "Log on to your bank's website.
- Select “Transfers” and choose Interac e Transfer module.
- Add recipient and type:
- Enter the amount, including remittance fee.
- Enter the Security Question and Security Answer.
- Enter your beneficiary’s name in Message to Recipient.
- Confirm and click Send.
- Advise PNBRCC on the security answer and the name of the beneficiary."
- It is fast.
- Your remittance transaction will be processed in real time. If the EMT is successful, the transaction is processed immediately.
- It is safe.
- The fund transfer is safe and secured because the client logs in to his/her bank's website.
- It saves you money and time.
- It can be done at the comfort of your home and/or office.
- Effective March 1, 2012 the fees for every CAD1,000 are as follows:
- CAD10.00 for credit to PNB account and GFMC
- CAD11.00 for pick-up, door to door and credit to Other Bank account in the Philippines
Additional documents may be required for transactions amounting to CAD$1,000.00 and above (inclusive of fees). Please call any of our branches in Canada for more information.
For transfers done during Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and after 6:00 pm EST time on Fridays, please allow one (1) to two (2) business days for transactions to be implemented.
New clients are required to complete the remittance application form and submit a valid identification at any of the branches. Acceptable forms of identification are: Driver's License, Passport, Citizenship Card and Permanent Resident Card.
In the Province of Ontario, the Ontario Health Card or OHIP is not an acceptable form of identification.
For more information, please call our toll free number 1-866-922-7460 or 1-905-896-9743 or 1-905-896-4840.
back to top
Remit by Mail
The facility is applicable to clients with amounts of remittances less than CAD1,000.00. You will need to download the mail remittance form and mail it to us together with a clear copy of your valid government identification and check payable to PNB Remittance Co. Canada. Personal checks are subject to seven (7) business days clearing period while bank draft are subject to the verification of the issuing bank.
Acceptable forms of identification are: Driver's License, Passport, Citizenship Card and Permanent Resident Card. In the Province of Ontario, the Ontario Health Card or OHIP is not an acceptable form of identification.
Download Form here.
back to top