- How would I go about purchasing any of the properties?
There are 5 easy steps in purchasing PNB properties. Kindly follow the steps provided below:
Step 1: Choose a property.
- PNB AAMG Inquiry Desk / Customer Service
- PNB AAMG Website
Note: All properties are sold on an “As is, Where Is” basis.
Step 2: Call or meet the designated Account Officer for the status of the property prior your visit to the property you are interested to buy.
Step 3: Make Purchase Offer and select payment terms.
- Request for a Purchase Proposal Form (PP Form) from the PNB AAMG Inquiry Desk.
- Attach to PP Form a deposit equivalent to 10% of your offer price.
- Submit PP Form and deposit to PNB AAMG Inquiry Desk.
Available Payment Terms:
- 10% Deposit upon submission of PP Form.
- 90% Balance within 30 days from receipt of Notice of Approval.
- At least 10% downpayment upon submission of PP Form.
- Balance of the purchase price payable up to 10 years monthly amortization.
- Up to 5 years at 10% Fixed Annual Interest Rate.
- 12% Fixed Annual Interest Rate for more than 5 years.
Note: Property and its Indicative Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Step 4: Submit Supporting Documents to the PNB AAMG Inquiry Desk or Account Officers-In-Charge.
For Individual Buyers:
- Income Tax Return (ITR)/Certificate of Employment/Certificate of Deposit
- Identification Cards/Passport
For Corporate/Juridical Buyers:
- Latest Audited Financial Statements/Income Tax Return
- Article of Incorporation
- Company Profile
- SEC Registration & General Information Sheet (GIS)
- Board Resolution of Signatory(ies)/Corporate Secretary’s Certificate
- Identification Cards/Passport of authorized signatory(ies)
Step 5: Wait for Notification.
An Account Officer will attend the expeditious processing of your papers. You will be notified as soon as your offer is approved within 2 weeks.
- Can I physically inspect any of the properties before purchasing them?
Yes. We highly recommend that you visit the property you are interested to buy before purchasing them. Kindly give us your preferred date of visit so we can make proper arrangements and secure a gate pass for you and your company.
- Do I have to bid on any of these properties?
If there are other interested buyers who submitted their purchase proposal on a particular property, a private sealed bidding may take place. You will be notified formally through letter to participate in the private sealed bidding.
- Do I have to go through middleman or can I deal directly with the bank to avoid paying high?
You may go through a real estate broker but we highly recommend that you buy directly from PNB Special Assets Management Group. Should you want to hire a real estate broker, please make sure that he / she is accredited by PNB.
- Do you have a tollfree number I can call?
We do not have a tollfree number but you may contact us at 8891-6040 to 70 local 4713 or 8573-4115 (direct line) or email us at email@example.com. Our customer service staff will be happy to assist you with your needs / queries.
Should you have any other questions / inquiries, you may reply to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact us at the numbers provided above. We hope to be of service to you.