PNB Greencheck is a non-interest earning dollar checking deposit account that works like a US-based checking account. Enjoy the convenience of using a personal dollar check to pay bills or directly send payments for goods, services, and subscriptions, especially to foreign countries like the United States.
- Non-interest earning account
- Pay bills or directly send payments to foreign countries
- Enjoy the convenience of using a personal check.
Requirements for Account Opening:
- 2 photo-bearing government issued IDs (e.g., driver’s license, SSS/ GSIS ID, voter’s ID, PRC license, passport)
- 2 ID pictures (1×1 or 2×2)
- Accomplished Client Information Form, Account Information Form, Signature Card and Conditions Form
Required Initial Deposit: $ 2,000.00
PNB Greencheck Account Fees and Charges
|Initial Deposit||$ 2,000.00|
|Minimum Maintaining Balance||$ 2,000.00|
|Minimum ADB to Earn Interest||n.a.|
|Dormancy Fee||$ 0.50|
|Record of Transactions||Upon request|
|Passbook Replacement||$ 5.00|
|Average Daily Balance (ADB) of the account falls below the required minimum monthly ADB for at least two (2) consecutive months.||$ 20.00|
Interbranch/interoffice Foreign Currency deposit transactions:
|Interbranch/interoffice Foreign Currency withdrawal transactions and On-Us Check Encashment (regardless of amount)||Php 200.00|
Foreign Currency Fund Transfer, Cash and Check Deposit transactions made between and among the following branches –
||1/4 of 1% transaction amount of Php 100.00, whichever is higher|
The PNB Greencheck Account is available at all PNB branches nationwide.