Enjoy Free First Month Installment on the new iPhone 14 at Silicon Valley with your PNB Credit Card!
1. The promo is open to all active principal and supplementary PNB issued credit cards in good credit standing except Corporate Cards.
2. Promo period is from October 14 to December 31, 2022.
3. Qualified minimum spend and installment term are as follows:
4. Partner merchant has the sole discretion on the item/s applicable for the promo. Cardholders will be duly informed of both minimum purchase requirement and participating items by partner merchant.
5. Cardholder should advise store personnel that payment of the transaction will be FREE First Month Installment. “FREE First Amort” or “FMI” should be indicated on the charge slip to make the transaction valid.
6. The Free First Month Installment/Rebate is not convertible to cash, rewards points, miles and cannot be used in conjunction with other PNB Credit Cards and partner merchant’s in-store promotions.
7. Transactions from this promotion will not earn rewards points or miles whichever is applicable.
8. The Free First Month Installment/Rebate will be reflected on the cardholder’s account upon posting of the transaction. See below sample computation:
9. The cost of free installment will be charged to the cardholder’s account should he/she decide to cancel the transaction or his/her account becomes delinquent.
10. 0% interest is subject to bank approval and valid if the total amount due is paid in full.
11. The monthly installment amount shall be posted as a regular transaction on the credit card account and shall form part of the total amount due. Should the cardholder choose to pay only a portion of the total amount due, but not less than the minimum amount due, the monthly installment shall be subject to the regular finance charges.
12. Cardholder may request to charge the full amount of the remaining unbilled amortization subject to PNB’s approval. A processing fee of 5% of the total unpaid installment principal amount or Php500, whichever is higher, shall be charged to the cardholder’s account. The unpaid total installment principal amount plus interest and applicable fees will form part of the outstanding balance and subject to monthly finance charge.
13. Failure to pay any two (2) consecutive minimum amount dues shall constitute default and the total outstanding balance shall immediately become due and demandable.
14. Cardholder acknowledges his/her liability to PNB for the installment purchases and will form part of the cardholder’s obligation to PNB.
15. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, The Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
16. The Terms and Conditions governing issuance and use of PNB credit cards are incorporated herein by reference and made integral part hereof.
17. In case of dispute, PNB has the final decision upon approval of DTI.
Click here to view list of participating Silicon Valley stores.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-153430 Series of 2022.