Get FREE Tanduay Cocktails at Robinsons Supermarket when you use your PNB Credit Card!
1. This promo is open to all PNB Credit Cardholders excluding UnionPay, Corporate, Distribution, and Personal Installment Cards.
II. Promo Period and Discount:
1. Promo runs from October 1, 2022 to November 30, 2022.
2. Cardholders are entitled to a FREE one (1) 3L of Tanduay Cocktails (any available variant: Piña Colada, Green Margarita, Strawberry Daiquiri) when they use their PNB Credit Card for a minimum single-receipt transaction of at least P1,000 at participating branch of Robinsons Supermarket (Click here).
III. How to Avail:
1. A qualified cardholder must charge the entire bill to their PNB Credit Card to avail of the promo.
2. Free item may be redeemed at the Customer Service Counter of any participating Robinsons Supermarket.
3. To redeem, cardholder must present the original electronic copy of the approved charge slip and present his/her PNB Card. Original customer’s copy of the charge slip should match the name embossed on the Card presented.
4. Presented charge slip will be stamped “CLAIMED” by the customer service representative upon release of free item/s.
IV. Terms and Conditions:
1. Redemption of free item is valid until January 31, 2022. Transactions however should be within the promo period, October 1, 2022 to November 30, 2022.
2. Redemption can only be made in the same Robinsons Supermarket where transaction was made.
3. Cardholder may only redeem one item per charge slip. PNB has the exclusive right to determine if a transaction will be considered as split.
4. Splitting of transactions to generate multiple charge slips is not allowed.
5. Cardholder agrees that the Bank will charge the cost of the redeemed item should the cardholder fail to comply with the terms and conditions as stated above.
6. Promo offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, special offerings, or discount privileges.
7. Offers are not convertible to cash.
8. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of PNB and its partner, in concurrence with DTI, will be deemed final and irrevocable.
9. The Terms and Conditions governing issuance and use of PNB Cards are incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part hereof.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-152449 Series of 2022.