Set yourself on the world stage and invest in companies around the world with the PNB Global Feeder Funds!
PNB Global Feeder Funds
Why You Should Invest
- ✓Access to the Global Arena – It provides access to foreign funds that were previously not accessible to local investors.
- ✓Convenience – There is no need to open an international brokerage account, as the feeder fund structure made it possible to invest in foreign funds here in the Philippines. For added convenience, PNB will make these funds available online so you can practically invest anytime, anywhere.
- ✓ Diversification – it allows the client to have a more diversified portfolio, which includes both local and global investments. Also, by investing into a Feeder Fund, the investor gains exposure to all the securities inside the Target Fund.
- ✓ Liquidity – Investors can buy and sell anytime, with no pre-termination fees after the minimum holding period.
- ✓ Affordability – Minimum investment is just USD1,000, which is much lower than investing directly in funds abroad.
Be a Global Investor! Invest in the PNB Global Feeder Funds Now!
Available via PNB UITF Online or through any PNB branch.
For more information, you may contact Trust Customer Care firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Target Market of global feeder funds are as follows:
- Suited for both corporate and individual investors
- With aggressive risk appetite
- Aware of the potential for high yields in global stock market investments and are willing to take the corresponding risk of such investments
- With Long-term investment horizon
- Yes, the fund manager can change the Target Fund for several reasons:
- Consistently underperforming vis-à-vis expectations
- Change in the investment objective of the Target Fund
- Change in the Target Fund’s fees;
- Closure of the Target Fund or its maximum Asset Under Management capacity has been reached;
- Prolonged suspension of subscription/redemption to/from the target fund;
- Regulatory change in the jurisdiction where the Target Fund is domicile
- Market conditions which, in the reasonable opinion of the Trustee, warrant a change in target fund.
- Market Risk – possibility to experience losses due to changes in market prices of securities
- Liquidity Risk – possibility to experience losses due to the fund’s inability to convert assets into cash immediately
- Currency Risk – possibility to experience losses due to fluctuations in foreign exchange rates
- Country Risk – possibility to experience losses arising from investments in securities issued by or in foreign countries due to political, economic and social structures of such countries.
- PNB Global Growth Equity Feeder Fund
The PNB Global Growth Equity Feeder Fund is an equity Unit Investment Trust Fund structured as a feeder fund that aims to achieve long-term capital appreciation by investing all or substantially all of its assets into its Target Fund, the Franklin Global Growth Fund. The Target Fund invests in equity securities of companies that the fund manager believes are high-quality sustainable growth companies.
Base Currency USD Fund Classification Equity Feeder Fund Target Fund Franklin Global Growth Fund Benchmark Linked MSCI World Index-NR Min. Initial/ Additional Investment USD 1,000 Trust Fee 1.00% Risk-Return Profile Aggressive Investment Horizon Up to 5 Years Minimum Holding Period 30 Calendar Days Cut-Off Time (Participations/Redemptions) 11AM Settlement Date T+4 Early Redemption Fee 50% of income earned Business Day Any banking day wherein both the PNB and the target fund are open for business.
Target Fund Details
Target Fund Name Franklin Global Growth Fund Base Currency USD Investment Objective The Fund aims to achieve long-term capital appreciation by investing principally in equity securities of companies that the fund manager believes are high-quality sustainable growth companies. The fund principally invests in mid, large and giant capitalisation companies, located throughout the world. Asset Class Equity Inception Date October 14, 2008 Benchmark Linked MSCI World Index-NR
- PNB US Equity Sustainability Leaders Feeder Fund
The PNB US Equity Sustainability Leaders Feeder Fund is an equity Unit Investment Trust Fund structured as a feeder fund that allows investors to diversify their portfolios and gain access to global companies with superior ESG characteristics through its target fund, the FTGF ClearBridge US Equity Sustainability Leaders Fund.
Base Currency USD Fund Classification Equity Feeder Fund Target Fund FTGF ClearBridge US Equity Sustainability Leaders Fund Benchmark Russell 3000 Min. Initial/ Additional Investment USD 1,000 Trust Fee 1.00% Risk-Return Profile Aggressive Investment Horizon Up to 5 Years Minimum Holding Period 30 Calendar Days Cut-Off Time (Participations/Redemptions) 11AM Settlement Date T+4 Early Redemption Fee 50% of income earned Business Day Any banking day wherein both the PNB and the target fund are open for business.
Target Fund Details
Target Fund Name FTGF ClearBridge US Equity Sustainability Leaders Fund Base Currency USD Investment Objective Investing in 30 – 50 high-quality companies with a demonstrated commitment to ESG principles and creating a positive impact (relating to water conservation, renewable energy, etc) Investment Philosophy Companies with positive environmental, social and governance attributes are more likely to outperform their peers over the long term
Companies with negative ESG characteristics represent significant risk to shareholder value
Inception Date September 30, 2015 Benchmark Russell 3000
THE UIT FUND IS A TRUST PRODUCT, NOT A DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND IS NOT INSURED BY THE PHILIPPINE DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION (PDIC). THE UIT FUND IS NOT AN OBLIGATION OF, NOR GUARANTEED, NOR INSURED BY THE TRUSTEE, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE INVESTMENTS, THE RETURNS/YIELDS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED AND HISTORICAL PERFORMANCE, WHEN PRESENTED IS PURELY FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES AND IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF SIMILAR FUTURE PERFOMANCE. THAT ANY LOSSES AND INCOME ARISING FROM MARKET FLUCTUATIONS AND PRICE VOLATILITY OF THE SECURITIES HELD BY THE UITF, EVEN IF INVESTED IN GOVERNMENT SECURITIES, ARE FOR THE ACCOUNT OF THE CLIENT. AS SUCH, THE UNITS OF PARTICIPATION OF THE CLIENT IN THE UITF, WHEN REDEEMED, MAY BE WORTH MORE OR WORTH LESS THAN HIS/HER INITIAL INVESTMENT/CONTRIBUTION. THE TRUSTEE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS UNLESS UPON WILLFUL DEFAULT, BAD FAITH OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF THE TRUSTEE. THE INVESTOR MUST READ THE COMPLETE DETAILS OF THE FUND IN THE UITF’S DECLARATION OF TRUST, MAKE HIS/HER OWN RISK ASSESSMENT, AND WHEN NECESSARY, SEEK AN INDEPENDENT/ PROFESSIONAL OPINION BEFORE MAKING AN INVESTMENT.