2018 APAS Promo
- The Advise and Pay System (APAS) Promo (the “Promo”) will run from August 27, 2018 to February 28, 2019 (“Promo Period”) in all domestic PNB branches for cash pickup remittance from the countries where PNB has offices and subsidiaries, namely:
- Canada [Remittance Company (Canada)] – RCC
- Hong Kong (PNB Hong Kong Branch and PNB Global Hong Kong Branches)
- Japan (PNB Tokyo and Nagoya Branches)
- United Kingdom (PNB Europe Plc)
- United States [PNB Remittance Center, Inc. (RCI)]
- The Promo entitles remittance clients to a PHP88 incentive when the remittance is claimed in any PNB branch via cash pick-up and an OFW Savings Account is opened.
- To qualify for the PHP88 incentive:
- Remittance should be claimed at any PNB domestic branch.
- The client should be a first-time PNB account holder.
- Client claims the OFW Savings ATM Card.
- Clients who will avail of the promo will be opened an OFW Savings Debit MasterCard Account.
- The following are required to open an OFW Saving Account:
- Valid government-issued ID (Driver’s license, passport, SSS/GSIS ID, voter’s ID, PRC license, etc.)
- Completely filled-out account opening forms
- Opening an OFW Savings Account does not require an initial deposit or minimum maintaining balance.
- The remittance amount plus the PHP88 incentive will be deposited into the newly opened account.
- ATM card for the OFW Savings Account will be issued after ten (10) banking days from the day of opening.
- The P88 incentive can only be withdrawn once the client claims the OFW Savings Account ATM Card.
- Once the OFW Savings Account ATM Card is received, regular Terms and Conditions of the bank apply.
- While the ATM card is not yet available the client has the option to withdraw the original remittance amount via over-the-counter withdrawal the same day he/she opens the OFW Savings Account. The client will just need to complete a money payment form and submit to teller to process the withdrawal of the remittance.
- Succeeding remittances to the clients can now be sent to the savings account they opened and withdrawn at any ATM nationwide.
- PNB officers/employees, authorized agents, and advertising agency, including their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity, are disqualified from joining the promotion.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 9724, Series of 2018